ABOUT SOURCING SUMMIT EUROPE (#SOSUEU)
#SOSU (Sourcing Summit) started in 2011. The aim of the event is to highlight the growing importance of talent sourcing, promote and spread new thinking, and bring together practitioners to network and learn from each other.
The first Sourcing Summit in Europe was held in Amsterdam in 2013. By bringing together sourcing innovators from across Europe, #SOSUEU highlights the important role of sourcing in the region. The Summit provide attendees with the opportunity to learn from thought leaders, practitioners and organisations who are deeply involved in the European region and are at the forefront of sourcing excellence.
SOSUEU is a great place to learn from sourcing pioneers with a particular European flavour, and a great opportunity to meet new friends.
The first #SOSUEU event in 2013 was a huge success and it is was considered by many to be one of the best recruitment events in Europe. See some of the coverage here
- MY SOURCING STORY – SHALLY STECKERLSeptember 25, 2017 - 3:51 am
- 5 weeks until SOSUEUAugust 31, 2017 - 11:09 am
- My Sourcing Story : Jiri Herodek, Blue-InfinityAugust 15, 2017 - 6:53 am
- Collaborative Sourcing, the Power of Networks, and the Wisdom of the CrowdNovember 7, 2016 - 11:54 am
- My Sourcing Story : Sören Frickenschmidt, BoehringerAugust 20, 2016 - 11:54 am
- My Sourcing Story : Billy McDiarmid, HR ConsultancyJuly 24, 2016 - 11:54 am