So you think you can hack? Test your skills and go into the draw to win a ticket to #sosueu 2018.
IDENTIFY ALL THE INDIVIDUALS IN THE VIDEO
This THANK YOU video from #SOSUEU 2017 is compiled from a variety of sources. Identify all the individuals in the video (Name and Company).
1) Identify the individual on each photo frame.
2) For group photos. No rules in terms of how many people you need to identify. In case of a tie, the more people you identify the more chances you have of winning.
3) hint – photos & videos are all online 🙂
4) BONUS – we are giving 3 tickets for free
ENTER YOUR ANSWERS BELOW
You can answer both or only one of the questions.
1) We will post a series of questions online
2) Anyone who answers all the questions correctly will win a free ticket to #SOSUEU
3) We will update the leader-board after every challenge.
4) Your name will not appear until you solve a challenge correctly
4) If there is a tie, we will choose a winner via a random draw
5) There will be other prizes
6) Submit a challenge and increase your chances to win
WHO ARE THE TWO SPEAKERS?
Listen to the audio clips below and try to figure out the speaker. Bonus point if you know what they are speaking about.
WHAT DOES MICHAEL BAZZELL LOOK LIKE?
We are keen to get Michael Bazzell to speak at #SOSU events. Shame he can’t make it to #SOSUEU this year. We love his work, but we have never sighted a photo of him. Can you find his photo? p.s illegal tactics not allowed.
Where is this photo taken? Identify the person with the hoodie.
(PS: If you are the person in the hoodie, please don’t give your identity away : )
Jim referenced a musical band in his fIrst #sosueu talk. What is the band’s name?
Sourcing Summit Europe is organised by DESTINATION TALENT. Our events empower talent sourcers to be agents of change. Contact us on +61 2 4742 3587 or use this form
Great line-up. 30+ speakers from different backgrounds & locations brought together by a common desire to do #diversity recruitment right. Hurry, only a few days left. https://sourcingsummit.net/sosud #dodiverse
We are a day late to drop our annual #internationalwomensday wishes :( But it's never too late or too often to recognise the immense contribution by women to the sourcing profession. #hearmeroar #iamwoman