Every year, one of the highlights at #SOSUEU is the ‘hacks’ – fresh and smart new ways of finding talent – contributed by speakers and delegates alike.
This year we are taking our love of hacking further by dedicating one day to sourcing hacks. We are delighted to announce a #hackathon or rather a #sosuhack day on 27 September.
Whether you are a perennial tinkerer who loves playing with tools and technology, or just interested in discussing new ways to find talent you will enjoy #sosuhack. It’s one day of harnessing wisdom of the crowd, networking, making new friends and exploring cool news ways of finding talent. The event is only open to #SOSUEU delegates. For more details go here
Below perennial hacker and regular contributor at #sosueu – Jan Bernhart – demoed what a hack looks like and what you can expect from #sosuhack day at #sosueu.
Jan will be one of the many hacking leaders at #sosuhack. Don’t miss #sosuhack , get your #sosueu ticket today
- Collaborative Sourcing, the Power of Networks, and the Wisdom of the Crowd - November 7, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Sören Frickenschmidt, Boehringer - August 20, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Billy McDiarmid, HR Consultancy - July 24, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Ralitsa Burneva, Amazon - July 17, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Victor Soroka, EPAM - July 13, 2016
- Introducing #SOSUHACK at #SOSUEU - July 12, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Roanne Yee, SYZYGY AG - July 7, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Dave van Kuijk, Ordina - June 26, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Vince Szymczak, Randstad Sourceright - June 21, 2016
- My Sourcing Story: Q&A With Marcel Rietveld, TalentMapper - June 21, 2016